Universal Temperature Controller
The N2000 Universal Process Controller is a real breakthrough
in versatility for holding in one single instrument all the major features required
in the vast majority of industrial processes.
With a sophisticated and consistent
software and its advanced truly universal circuitry, the N2000 accepts configuration
of both input signal and control output through the front keyboard without any
internal hardware change.
Power supply for remote loop powered transmitters
is standard and is a must for high-end applications.
From the very simple
applications as a temperature controller to the most complex systems of distributed
control with PLCs or SCADA networks, the N2000 is the right answer to your
needs for industrial or laboratory automation.
The N2000S is specific for
applications in controlling servo motorized valves, servo actuators and dampers
by means of two time proportional relays.
- Accepts thermocouples type J, K, T, N, R, S; Pt100
RTD, linear 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV, 0-5 Vdc.
- Double LED display: red for PV and
green for SV.
- Dual SPST 3A/250 Vac relays and dual SPDT 5A/250 Vac relays
can be individually programmed for control or alarm.
- Isolated 4-20mA output
with 1500-level resolution, maximum 550 ohm load for control or PV/SV retransmission.
It can also be configured for digital input or output (10 Vdc/20 mA).
rate: 4 measurements per second.
- One digital input for dry contact with
5 programmable functions.
- Remote setpoint input for 4-20 mAdc signal (N2000).
24 Vdc/30 mA supply output for remote transmitter excitation.
- RS485 comm
with Modbus RTU protocol (optional).
- Auto tuning PID control.
mode, bumpless transfer.
- Programmable Soft start up to 9999 seconds.
- Ramp and Soak: 7 programs of up to 7 segments each. Can be linked to create
longer programs of up to 49 segments.
- Measured value resolution: 12,000
- Control output update: 250 ms.
- Up to four configurable relays,
two timer alarms.
- Alarm functions: LO, HI, differential, differential LO,
differential HI, sensor break and event.
- Alarm initial blocking function.
- Power: 85 to 250 Vac, 50/60 Hz; optional 24 Vdc/ac.
- Maximum consumption:
- Circuitry can be removed from the front panel.
- Operating environment:
0 to 55ºC, 20 to 90%RH.
- Front panel: IP65, Polycarbonate UL94 V-2.
- Back panel: IP30, ABS+PC UL94 V-0.
- Dim ensions: 48 x 96 x 92 mm.
Panel cutout: 45.5 x 93 mm.
- Weight: 240 g (265 g with options).